Sunrise Guest House is run by innkeepers, Stacey and John Grisch. A husband and wife team, they took over the running the bed and breakfast from Stacey’s father, Jim Barnds. This premier Long Island bed and breakfast has been in Stacey’s family for 27 years and it has long been a dream of hers to run it. Sunrise Guest House was built in the 1920’s and is truly one-of-a-kind, full of charm and character – there is no other place like it in the Hamptons.
Sunrise Guest House is open year round.
We offer beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas for our guests to enjoy while they stay.
Guest Policies at Our Long Island B&B
- Check in time 3:00 (contact us for late arrival)
- Check out time 11:00
- Two night minimum stay for September thru June weekends
- Three night minimum stay for July, August and holiday weekends
- Rates based on double occupancy (extra person $25 per day)
- No pets
- No children under 12
- No smoking in or around Sunrise Guest House
- Deposit of half the total amount required to confirm reservation
- Major credit cards accepted except AMEX
Deposits will be returned (less a $30 cancellation fee) unless we receive notice 14 days prior to stay. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of your stay then you are responsible for the full amount. We will do everything in our power to rerent a room and if we do so – your charge will be refunded).